• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Bob strikes again!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
After me posting up the other day, laughing about Mark being sprayed by little Bob, guess who got sprayed in the face by him yesterday..................................................................................................................... YEP Me!:rolleyes:

I think Little Bob`s now officially a `man`!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Heheee :lol: how old is Little Bob??

He`s about 8 mths old now, but unfortunately we can`t get him neutered as he`s the runt of a litter who`s remained very small & we & our vet are reluctant to put him through a GA.

looks like we`ll just have to wear waterproofs!:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Oh DEAR...........not a direct face hit!!!!!!!:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, he has well and truly staked his claim on you and declared his undying love!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww I can think of a few people that I would like little Bob to spray at :lol: :lol: Bless him :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry to laugh, but it happened to me with Billy once. I was covered in spots of bunny wee from waist to head!!:mrgreen:

Nicola

oh i hope i don't get that with moses. he's still only a baby and plum-less at the moment - but i keep checking -poor thing must think 'just leave me alone mum !' :lol:

Back