• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wild buns in garden

hunnybun

Mama Doe
I keep getting wild buns in my garden, I have 3 visiting just now. Any tips on keeping them out? I have blocked up as many places as I can find!! and despite being chased by 2 springer spaniels they still keep coming in!

Thanks x

I keep getting wild buns in my garden, I have 3 visiting just now. Any tips on keeping them out? I have blocked up as many places as I can find!! and despite being chased by 2 springer spaniels they still keep coming in!

Thanks x

Sorry I have no tips for keeping them out.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww wildie Buns :love:

Janex

You know I would have been facing this problem if we had got the three bedroom bunglow that he went to visit a month or so ago....
When we went for a look around there was a whole group of wildie buns...and when we popped into the garden we could see that they had very cleverelly made their own little get a way pass, right underneath the fence....

sorry no ideas on how to keep them out though

electric fencing
Montion sensitive spray station
Human pee (It works for foxes, might work for rabbits)
Garlic and lupins are also supposed to discourage because of the smell.

chicken wire,along the fence, but bury the wire slighty so they cant dig under it. wind chimes are pretty effective too,

chicken wire,along the fence, but bury the wire slighty so they cant dig under it. wind chimes are pretty effective too,

they have eaten through the wire!! in several places :lol: I don't mind them really but am afraid of what infection they may be carrying.

Back