PDA

View Full Version : Wild buns in garden

hunnybun
31-07-2007, 08:19 AM
I keep getting wild buns in my garden, I have 3 visiting just now. Any tips on keeping them out? I have blocked up as many places as I can find!! and despite being chased by 2 springer spaniels they still keep coming in!

Thanks x

Jack's-Jane
31-07-2007, 09:46 AM
I keep getting wild buns in my garden, I have 3 visiting just now. Any tips on keeping them out? I have blocked up as many places as I can find!! and despite being chased by 2 springer spaniels they still keep coming in!

Thanks x

Sorry I have no tips for keeping them out.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww wildie Buns :love:

Janex

masked_firefly
31-07-2007, 09:50 AM
You know I would have been facing this problem if we had got the three bedroom bunglow that he went to visit a month or so ago....
When we went for a look around there was a whole group of wildie buns...and when we popped into the garden we could see that they had very cleverelly made their own little get a way pass, right underneath the fence....

sorry no ideas on how to keep them out though

ecudc
31-07-2007, 12:29 PM
electric fencing
Montion sensitive spray station
Human pee (It works for foxes, might work for rabbits)
Garlic and lupins are also supposed to discourage because of the smell.

theresa
31-07-2007, 02:23 PM
chicken wire,along the fence, but bury the wire slighty so they cant dig under it. wind chimes are pretty effective too,

hunnybun
02-08-2007, 09:28 AM
chicken wire,along the fence, but bury the wire slighty so they cant dig under it. wind chimes are pretty effective too,

they have eaten through the wire!! in several places :lol: I don't mind them really but am afraid of what infection they may be carrying.