• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zoo plus runs are reduced

I have one of these, his hutch sits in it which is why it was so appealing, I also move the panels and use them around the door to give him more room to run around outside but to stop him getting in.

Also forgot to ask, does anyone leave them outside in all weather or do you have to keep taking them inside when not in use?

Also forgot to ask, does anyone leave them outside in all weather or do you have to keep taking them inside when not in use?

I don't have these ones but have similar (by Rosewood) and they've been outside a couple of years now and are still fine!

I have a 5ft x 3ft shed would this fit all the way around it do you think? :oops:

Each panel is 80cm which is 32", times 8 is 256 inches. A 5'x3' shed is 10x12 + 6x12 so..192inches, so it should fit! Just depends on where abouts the panels fold though

I really neeeeeeeeeeeed to know would this run fit all the way around my shed I am so useless with measurements :lol:

Is it going inside or outside? It should fit outside if you had it hexagon-ish shaped I think, sort of like

. _ _
/ .... \
\ _ _ /

As the top/bottom parts would be 64" (just over 5') and the sides would be adjusted to whatever angle

when you add to basket its actually coming up as £25.69!

I think that's the offer - they have the "Our price" cheaper on most their items, if you look on the main page it advertises another run as
"Outdoor Pen with Fenced Covering
regular £39.90
now £27.99"
But when you click into it, it says Our Price £34.99

Back