• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bart, Lucy and Buster, oldies together !!!

sgprescue

Mama Doe
After the sad passing of Rexy last week poor Bart was left on his own. Yesterday I put him out in the garden with Lucy and Buster, 2 of my 9 year old house bunnies and they are all getting on really well :D There has been absolutly no chasing, mounting, aggression, just 3 chilled out bunnies :D

Happy gang
102_0236.jpg

Bart (the little lionhead that had been attacked by a dog :censored: )
102_0240.jpg

Buster
102_0238.jpg

Lucy
102_0248.jpg

102_0250.jpg

Bart stuffing his face yet again :lol:
102_0263.jpg

Soooo cute. Lucy (my namesake) looks like our little Buttercup we have for rehomig at the moment. They all look very chilled together :D

It's so nice when that happens, especially when they are older and have lost a partner. Can you ask them to send some chilled out vibes our way?! :lol: :lol:

Maria x

aawwww thats an adorable little trio :D I remember when i first saw your little Buster.. such a cutie!.. his new friend Bart is equally adorable too.. and Lucy is a beauty :D :D Loving the gazebo.. best not show my three or they'll want one! :lol: :lol:

aawwww thats an adorable little trio :D I remember when i first saw your little Buster.. such a cutie!.. his new friend Bart is equally adorable too.. and Lucy is a beauty :D :D Loving the gazebo.. best not show my three or they'll want one! :lol: :lol:

Now come on Chris, they are only £7.49 (reduced from £19.99) in Woolworths, Im sure your furries would love it, its a great sun/rain shade :lol:

Back