• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

His Royal Roo-Ness (Little Roo)

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
Little Roo, Roonie, Roonie Roo , Missy (even though hs a boy), girlie , Woo, Mr Roo , Mr Woo

Officialy Little Roo (Told the vet he was just called Roo to avoid him getting shy)

Here are the slightly better pics of his royal Roo-ness

wash.jpg

standup.jpg

roonie.jpg

Best seat in the house (not a good idea when ur white)

rootoilet.jpg

redeye.jpg

Close up!

closeuproo.jpg

Hard knock life!

chillroo.jpg

I dunno- Id say REW i dunno about PEW- but they are pink!

Lil mini rex! he he- my newest pride and joy- so hard not to forget about the other 2! ;)

still need a bunny - sitter when i go away!

Last edited:
I dunno- Id say REW i dunno about PEW- but they are pink!

Lil mini rex! he he- my newest pride and joy- so hard not to forget about the other 2! :(

still need a bunny - sitter when i go away!

Is there a difference between REW and PEW? In my eyes all albino-like buns have red pupils and pink irises. All I've seen anyway:roll:

I so wished I had a minirex. Instead I have one dwarf mix and two standard rexes. Minirexes are so rare in Norway:?

thanks all, hes such a mad one!!!!

Running constantly- never stops- pulling and chewing things and throwing them.

Gets a bit tiring.... Like a puppy

my newest pride and joy- so hard not to forget about the other 2! :(

I sincerely hope that you are joking with your statement, as Cleo came from the rescue I help and foster for, I know Jane Dexter will be very upset to read this comment

I sincerely hope that you are joking with your statement, as Cleo came from the rescue I help and foster for, I know Jane Dexter will be very upset to read this comment

Totally shocking so Jemma you forget about your other 2 cos you have a new bunny? Or do you mean you left 2 buns at the shop?

Well, Jane hadn't seen your comment then had she??!!, and I really don't think comments like that are funny or a joke..........

ok ok. Apologies.

Theres no need for this and I dont want to get into t.

Thanks all :D he is a beauty

Back