• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

moses had his first try of apple

madysmummy

Mama Doe
at the weekend - he went mad for it and was jumping and climbing all over me to get some more. very cute and very funny.

Buster also tried apple at the weekend to the same response :lol: He had banana today which also went down well.

Kool! It's so nice when they show how happy they are!
Did you have any probs to get them to eat fruit, cos Bertie just isn't interested in any fruit other than a bit of dried apricot every now n then.
I know he should have fruit, any tips?

Kool! It's so nice when they show how happy they are!
Did you have any probs to get them to eat fruit, cos Bertie just isn't interested in any fruit other than a bit of dried apricot every now n then.
I know he should have fruit, any tips?

i think each bun is different. mady moo doesn't like anything red, where as moses eats every thing, and is eating all the time. when i put a bowl down of food he acts like he has never been feed before. but i think its cos he's a baby.
not sure of tips. if bertie doesn't like fruit i wouldn't worry, try nice fresh herbs - mine love them

if bertie doesn't like fruit i wouldn't worry, try nice fresh herbs - mine love them
Thanks, that's reassuring :D He does like lots of herbs, and gets plenty of them. My friend grows Thai basil, which tastes a bit like aniseed and basil mixed, he loves it!

Charlie is obsessed with blueberries, he tugs at my trousers when he knows I have them and even managed to get the lid off the tub. Apple is another favourite, he pinches pieces out of my bowl when I eat it with feta cheese. They are funny with what they will and won't eat aren't they.

My bunnies like apple,banana,pineapple and papya.
Won,t eat grapes,blueberries or any other fruit.

Back