PDA

View Full Version : moses had his first try of apple

madysmummy
30-07-2007, 10:12 PM
at the weekend - he went mad for it and was jumping and climbing all over me to get some more. very cute and very funny.

Kylie541
30-07-2007, 10:34 PM
Buster also tried apple at the weekend to the same response :lol: He had banana today which also went down well.

madysmummy
30-07-2007, 10:49 PM
how funny - i'll try banana later in the week if he's a good boy and deserves a treat ;)

JayUK
31-07-2007, 07:45 AM
Kool! It's so nice when they show how happy they are!
Did you have any probs to get them to eat fruit, cos Bertie just isn't interested in any fruit other than a bit of dried apricot every now n then.
I know he should have fruit, any tips?

madysmummy
31-07-2007, 08:00 AM
Kool! It's so nice when they show how happy they are!
Did you have any probs to get them to eat fruit, cos Bertie just isn't interested in any fruit other than a bit of dried apricot every now n then.
I know he should have fruit, any tips?

i think each bun is different. mady moo doesn't like anything red, where as moses eats every thing, and is eating all the time. when i put a bowl down of food he acts like he has never been feed before. but i think its cos he's a baby.
not sure of tips. if bertie doesn't like fruit i wouldn't worry, try nice fresh herbs - mine love them

JayUK
31-07-2007, 09:10 AM
if bertie doesn't like fruit i wouldn't worry, try nice fresh herbs - mine love them
Thanks, that's reassuring :D He does like lots of herbs, and gets plenty of them. My friend grows Thai basil, which tastes a bit like aniseed and basil mixed, he loves it!

Sarah86
31-07-2007, 09:20 AM
Charlie is obsessed with blueberries, he tugs at my trousers when he knows I have them and even managed to get the lid off the tub. Apple is another favourite, he pinches pieces out of my bowl when I eat it with feta cheese. They are funny with what they will and won't eat aren't they.

Becca
31-07-2007, 09:39 AM
My bunnies like apple,banana,pineapple and papya.
Won,t eat grapes,blueberries or any other fruit.