• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of our bunny hutch

Claire&Phil

Warren Scout
bunnyhouse.jpg

This is a photo of the bunny hut for two spoilt bunnies.

IMGP0093.jpg

On Sunday we layed the slabs for a new 12x4 bunny hutch and run. We needed extra space as we are rehoming two new bunnies and hopefully a 14 week old French Lop if all goes well.

Phil

:wave: Hello to Buttons and Thumper from Thumper and Smokie (pictured). We got them both from Sprowston Guinea pig Rescue and we're about to rehome Jasper and Candy from the same place with a female French Lop youngster (from Yorkshire, we're in Norfolk!). We need a name for her, she's agouti brown with hugh ears she'll grow into. Something beginning with B...

Where did you get your buns?

:rabbit2:

Claire & Phil

blimey, they have all come in from different places! ummmm, thyme came from my ex husbands aunt; ginger from a family who were moving and could only take one bun; damson from southampton rabbit rescue; tarragon from a kid i taught as a supply teacher;basil from my friend - they had 2 and one died and he was lonely and very sensibly they decided not to get another as they didnt really have the time; ash came from a colleague of my OH and tashi came from st francis rescue. so from far and wide really :lol: Buttons and Thumper were my very first buns over 20 years ago. i think i am now up to about number 28 in my life! and a similar number of pigs too! A french lop beginning with B, Biscuit, Biggles, Beauty. Binky!

Hi,

Thanks for the name suggestions, we were thinking of Beauty or Binky! Cool ideas.

Wow, you sure have loads of bunnies. I can see us having lots as they are so addictive :lol:

Claire and Phil

:wave: hi (from a fellow norfolkian)

i love your bunny hut it is great :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

um my buns dont have a hutch as such as they are indoor bunsters but here is their bedroom :D

rabbitcleanout012.jpg

rabbitcleanout013.jpg

rabbitcleanout014.jpg

i got duchess from sprowston GP rescue too :D

Thanks for the replies. Especially nice to hear from fellow Norfolk peeps.

On Sunday as I was working hard laying the slabs for the new hutch, Claire fitted lino to both the hutch and run part of the hutch in the top pic. Inside now looks like a kitchen so could say they are indoor bunny’s lol. Our bunnies used to kept indoors until we recently moved and now have the space to put up a run. Having observed the buns, I would suggest they prefer living outdoors as they seem a lot more friendly.

Phil

Hi abi,

Please put my mind at rest and tell me what that blue tray, with what looks like sand in, is used for? and how many bunnies do you have?

Phil

Hi abi,

Please put my mind at rest and tell me what that blue tray, with what looks like sand in, is used for? and how many bunnies do you have?

Phil

it is sand :D :lol: it is their digging box (they can make the most wonderful mess!) i have got 2 bunnies (the 2 in my siggy) teegra and duchess aka The Duchess :lol: :lol: :D

ermmm how did you guess! :lol: looks like that for about an hour then they rearrange it to suit them!!! the number of times I tread on a bowl that has ended up under a piece of paper :lol: but i love em all anyway! x

Hi Claire and Phill.. im another Norwich member too :D
My rabbits are also indoor rabbits.. havent got any decent photos of their room but they basically have my spare room, lino on the floor and lots of storage boxes and pop up tents and loads of toys :D

Back