• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CottonMather in competition with Neil and Maria?

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Just have to say Faye that your set up is amazing! All your bunnies (hoe many?) look so happy. You really could charge admission...I certainly could have got a days entertainment out of them :D

:wave: :lol: Isabel popped over, as she was in the area visiting a friend! :D was lovely to see you again and nice to meet humphrey (and your o/h, who isn't invisible :lol:)
You are welcome any time - no admissin fee ;)

As for being in competition with Neil-and-Maria, lets just say I'm trying to get into double figures but o/h is adamant (i wish) that I'm not going to...

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't realise I'd been so cryptic. :D I thought everone else seems to be visitng each other so why not. Plus I thought if my boyfriend saw how many buns Faye had then I wouldn't look so bad :oops:

I think you should pics up of your doggies too. I lurrrrrrve them.

Well, thank god for that! :D The last thing I need is for Neil to think he's in a competition :lol: :lol:

He can do the next bond! Actually, forget I said that - there wont be a next bond, 11 is enough! :lol:

Maria x

:wave: :lol: Isabel popped over, as she was in the area visiting a friend! :D was lovely to see you again and nice to meet humphrey (and your o/h, who isn't invisible :lol:)
You are welcome any time - no admissin fee ;)

As for being in competition with Neil-and-Maria, lets just say I'm trying to get into double figures but o/h is adamant (i wish) that I'm not going to...

I for one didn't miss the Goddard comment :lol: !

Neil

Well, thank god for that! :D The last thing I need is for Neil to think he's in a competition :lol: :lol:

He can do the next bond! Actually, forget I said that - there wont be a next bond, 11 is enough! :lol:

Maria x

(Checks list then checks Rabbit Rehome)...red giant, yellow giant, giant Chinchilla, blue giant Papillon...

Neil

Back