• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Run Needed: Solihull, Birmingham to Sheffield

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help transport two of Chloasters dumped bunnies over to mine this week?

It needs to be before Monday as she goes away, Sat/Sun would be ideal for us both, but not before Thursday.

Thanks in advance.

X

Sooz - my boyf is in Nottingham & recently got conned into a bun run. He's travelling from J25 to barnsley on Friday Tea time. I can find out exact times if that helps:D

Thanks for the offers of help guys! :D Sooz is taking Jet who is absolutely gorgeous, bit patchy in places but a really friendly little girl and Lakota who is the girl who lost her babies, she is going in for her spay on wednesday which is why it can't be before and why friday night or sat would be great as it would give her a few days peace to recover first.

Sooz - my boyf is in Nottingham & recently got conned into a bun run. He's travelling from J25 to barnsley on Friday Tea time. I can find out exact times if that helps:D

So we would need to get the bunnies to Notts for Friday.....God help me my geography is awful....

If someone is travelling from South to Nottingham I can get the buns to the motorway junction, but am in work officially til 19:00 so can't go further.

my o/h can possibly collect them from the M1 (any junction around b'ham) on Friday evening and bring them up to Notts, I can keep them here overnight and take them up the M1 (any junction up north) on Saturday morning... I'll have to check with him though, and he'd need a make-shift carrier! :D

Back