• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poorly buns

Lucy

Warren Veteran
:censored: I should be shot for declaring on here a few weeks ago we've never really had many problems with rabbits health cus you all know whats happened now... I have one case of EC and 3 brothers who will have to be treated as suspect and 1 death. Another 2 females went in to be spayed today and 1 was preggers, the other was as well, but the uterus has twisted and they were all dead. All I can say I guess is that it could have been worse. At least she was spayed quickly and no futher harm was done, poor things are only 5 months as well :( Next time I say something like that please make me delete it! :censored:

Oh NO.......not MORE sick buns!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

And no.....it's NOTHING to do with what you said.....though I often think exactly the same way and convince myself that I have jinxed myself!!!:?

Hope the bunnies recover well and quickly......sending LOADS of good vibes your way. XXX

bless you and the buns are having a rough time,sometimes life comes along and gives you a swift kick up the :censored: .nothing you,ve said or could do.get well vibes for buns x

I forgot to mention the dumped rabbit in a box that had snuffles just after i declared we never had a rabbit with snuffles :roll:

I am going to keep my trap shut :lol:

It's such a shame for the buns that have suspected or actual ec. They REALLY need neutering as they have started to scrap and have little wounds on them from their squabbles. The last thing we needed was a neutering delay, it's quite a set back for them. :evil:

sorry to hear some of your rabbits are having a tough time..and bringing worry to you..here's hoping the are all fit and well soon x

Back