• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First Bunny Kisses!!

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
Thursday night I sat and played with Bobbin as usual. At one point I was laying on my side, head rested on my hand when the little Boblet came up to me, I stayed still so he could sniff my face, the same as I have always done, and he suddenly started licking my eyebrow! I almost laughed, but held it back so he could carry on :lol: After a little while of eyebrow grooming he stopped, licked his lips and bounced off!

I was so thrilled, and since then he's done it several times, both to my eyebrow and my nose! I just love it, soooo sweet... perhaps he's just telling me that they need plucking :lol:

It's funny that, 'cos if I lie down Barney always goes for my eyebrows first... :shock: He likes liking all along my forehead, but focuses on my eyebrows. I think he feels it's the most 'normal' and furred part of my face. ^^

i had my first kiss yesterday having returned home from a trip abroad. I hadn't shaved my legs for two days and they were a little furry. lots of tickling licking then a nip which i guess said, pleased your back and don't go away again.

i had my first kiss yesterday having returned home from a trip abroad. I hadn't shaved my legs for two days and they were a little furry. lots of tickling licking then a nip which i guess said, pleased your back and don't go away again.

Awww hahaaaa!! :lol: When somethings go amiss you can rely on there being somesort of reward! :D

Aww, my Kovu has always been a licky thing, apparently he was hand raised! Put your hand in to feed him/stroke him etc and you cant leave for about half an hour cos hes licking you! Then he likes to lick your nose and lips! SO cute!

I think it's lovely when they lick you. :)

My bridge bunny Milly would lick anyone and everything, he was a really affectionate bun from the day we brought him home. My face used to get covered in bunny spit! Apparently his whole litter was like that and his dad will lick anyone too. :)

Hope will lick everyday but not as often as Milly, usually when she want's you groom her back...if you don't she gets annoyed!

My other bun Harvey is very aloof and does'nt even like you stroking him so no licks off him.

I just had first kisses from Acorn today, on my forehead. He had stood on my face with one paw right on my eye to get there, but I know he loves me really. Or rather loves his pellets - I think he was just trying to get me to give him some more as I hand feed them the ss ones.

Our dutch buck Dizzy (who is sadly no longer with us) was kissy from the first few days we had him and continued to be affectionate all his life. Molly his companion never did it, but would nudge you if you put your face near to her.

Our newbie Hoops seems to be a kissy one too. She often licks my nose to say hello when I lie down on the floor with her and just loves licking my husband's head! Bunny kisses are great :)

Back