• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A busy day for the bunnies

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
First they had to take a nap under their steps (can you spot Snoopy in the corner?):

stoolbunnies.jpg

Then they moved on top of their steps and did a bit of cleaning themselves, before taking another nap:

stoolbunnies3.jpg

Finally Luna decided to go and look if there was any food left upstairs:

luna15.jpg

The problem is that the red stool actually belongs to my youngest son, so I have to rturn it to his room before he comes back from Germany. :oops: :D But these stools cost only 1.99 in Wilkinsons, so I'll get another grey one.

So cute!!!! Luna is already nearly as big as Penny and Snoopy, bless her!!! Its so nice to see them all getting along. xxx:D

aww- do they know whos stool is whos? Are they like lil houses? or do they swap?

They tend to use the same one most of the time. Sometimes Luna dares to hop onto one of the others' stool, when no one is watching. She prefers to sit underneath Snoopy's stool more than on top of hers. I made a tunnel system with the stools and the log roll bendies, it helps Luna escape when Penny tries to chase her. We have not had a lot of chasing any more now, so I am still waiting for Luna to learn how to groom the others. Should I be patient or encourage it with some banana?

Awww bless!! Sounds like a great play time for all buns!!

I've noticed some buns aren't into grooming. Darcy and Frasier both don't seem to be interested in doing much grooming but are happy to accept it!:rolleyes:

Awwwwwwwwwwww they are all so cute :love:

Is Luna speyed yet? Or she too young?

I love the steps idea arent they slippy? Me sees a shopping trip coming on :roll: :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwww they are all so cute :love:

Is Luna speyed yet? Or she too young?

I love the steps idea arent they slippy? Me sees a shopping trip coming on :roll: :lol:

They are not too slippery, only on the sides if they jump onto them from further away. Luna once missed the stool and went right over it. They are quite light, though, and Snoopy sometimes decided to turn one upside down. They like cardboard boxes, but they are not so practical in an outside run. They get soaked if there is heavy rain. So the plastic stools are good, because they dry fast, you can wipe and desinfect them, and they are strong enough for you to stand on them, as well.

No, Luna has not been neutered, yet. She's only about 10 or 11 weeks old, I think. So September will be the time to have it done. I am not looking forward to it, it is a risky operation and then I also don't want the bond to break. But I know it needs to be done.

Great pics and loving the stools. I've been looking out for some of two step stools (really similar to yours except - er two steps :oops: ) if anyone has seen any?

Maria x

Back