• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Washed the bun!

petticoat74

Alpha Buck
I dont like doing it usually but today when I got home, I got my buns out in the garden and I checked their bums as usual and if you have seen my thread about where I work, you will know why I am really anxious about this!! Well as I lifted Raff up, he had sat in his caecal faeces! :mrgreen: Bleurrghh!!:shock: I tried to wipe it off, but it smeared over him, so I took him in the bathroom for a quick wash, but he had other ideas and the next thing was he is completely soaked... so am I for that matter!!:roll: I only had the piggie shampoo available, so he had a little on his bum and I rinsed him well, then to add insult to injury.. I trimmed his hair and cut his nails!!:shock: :lol: Needless to say he is now not talking to me!!!:lol: :lol:

Nice to know I'm not the only one. Charlie has to get drenched when I try to clean a small area, he always manages to use me as a climbing frame too before he runs away!

P2010149-1.jpg

Aw!! He does!! :love: :love: How old ur little one? My boy is 7yr in September!! And as grumpy as the day I got him!!:lol: :lol:

Back