• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newly Bonded Buns =) Pics

Laura Y

New Kit
Well, I was going to give up on these two! I got Bob back in February as a freind for Bun (or Bandit as she is officially known), and since then I've tried alsorts to bond them. But finally, they are friends :D Shivyrex took them for a weekend so that they could be on totally neutral terratory! See this thread -
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=97293

But here they are in the hucth my OH built

IMGP5126.jpg

Bob is the little white one :D

IMGP5132.jpg

IMGP5133.jpg

IMGP5134.jpg

And when I trust them enough, they will have daily access to the garden

There has been a bit of chasing, and there was actually blood on the paving slabs yesterday morning :shock: I have no idea who it came from. It must have been her because I would proabably see it if it were him. But I'm hoping it was from something like a broken claw rather than fighting - the way she throws herself down the ramp, I would not be surprised lol

your OH is a bit handy!

There was quite a bit of swearing involved when he was making it, but I think he loved it really :lol: He was so impressed with his handywork!!

And he offered to build some sort of an extention for them!

Back