• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chloaster & NeilandMaria what have you started!

capel

Warren Veteran
:shock: We are going to follow your example and do a multiple bond on Tuesday!!!!!! Leanne's bringing her 8 here..........:eek:

Last edited:
I sincerely hope that it works out as an 8-bond and the very best of luck with it. If Ruby doesn't fit in you know where to send her...:D !

Neil

Neil , she is the fiestiest, most likely to be a problem so you never know hahaha .... :shock: :lol:

:lol: Thanks folks.....'twas but a senior moment exacerbated by the excitement of the prospect... Changed now...BUT Hat's off to anyone who's managed a mutiple bond!

Thats great - good luck!!! I love looking at Chloasters picks of her massive brood of bunnies!! I still can't fathom how she manages to get them bonded in days and us mere mortals take two weeks or more!!:shock: :D :lol:

Tomorrow's looming :shock: and suddenly the excitement has changed to trepidation!!!!! I've decided against using the garden and instead we will be putting them in Rog's late dad's bungalow in the next village. We'll be putting my run in the lounge(covering the carpet with plastic and old rugs) so that leanne and I can stay overnight with them. Rog will be going over to Leanne's to collect her and the 8 bunsters at around 9.30 so bonding should be starting around 10.30. Lots and lots of vibes please:shock: Any last minute tips?????

No tips just the very best of luck with it :roll: :D !
I must admit I felt absolutely sick typing the start of our 11 Bond thread whilst Maria was collecting up rabbits. Really hope it works :D .

Neil

Bonding Day For Leanne's 8!!!

:shock: :shock: Today's the day!! I'm off up to the bungalow to set things up in readiness for the big event. There's no internet connection there as it's been empty since dad's death 2 years ago( estate still not settled despite there being a proper willl etc!!) so I won't be able to do an update till later this afternoon if Rog comes over to give Leanne a hand while I come here to do an update. However, we have a hotline to Maria(bless your cotton socks, Maria:lol: ) so hopefully she'll maybe be able to do an update from time to time here for us. I'll take loads of piccies and put them up tonight though. Meanwhile, please sends all the vibes you can! Having spoken to Leanne last night about her fiesty female giant I've a feeling this bonding's not going to be like my previous two with Furby/Fudge and the adorable Barney/Cuba.;)

Hilda has text me, so far the bonding is going fab! a few minor scuffles but no nipping or mounting :D Hilda said her and Leanne are having a great time :lol:

What a great time we've had. As Karen said things went so smoothly we could hardly believe it. Leanne is sleeping over there so she can keep an eye, but apart from one actual lock-on just before I left at 11.30pm things were going very smoothly. Loads of pics and some vid clips but too tired atthe moment! Will get them up with a full report in the morning!

SO glad to hear that things are going well so far!!!!!:D :D

Fingers firmly crossed for a lovely bonded big group!!!!!:D :D :D

Really glad things went well, hope Leanne is having a peaceful unevent night. :D

Maria x

PS - the phone didnt ring all day :lol: :lol:

Back