• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do our bunnies dream?

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Sad i know, but ive been thinking that i wonder what if anything bunnies think/dream about? its just sometimes i look at them when sleeping and wonder if they do dream xx

I think they do as when Floss and Bournville were living indoors during the winter I often saw Floss twitching her paws while she was asleep and she also grunted occassionally

maybe she was dreaming of a bunnie celebrity lol. i watch our lill and shes abit like that. my bloke thinks im strange x

im glad this has been posted as i noticed gizmo twitching in his sleep and wondered if he was dreaming, our dogs twitch and bark in their dreams so it must be similar, also when gizmo is sleeping and i stroke him he grinds his teeth i read this was like cat purring is this correct?:lol:

Frankie was muttering to himself whilst he was asleep out in the run earlier (on top of the Yellow Pages, on his back :lol: ). I assumed he was dreaming of Jessica Rabbit ;)

Frankie was muttering to himself whilst he was asleep out in the run earlier (on top of the Yellow Pages, on his back :lol: ). I assumed he was dreaming of Jessica Rabbit ;)

Aww!!

Mimi sleeps quite soundly but I think they dream. I've wondered about it, too ;)

yeah id love to see that darl. currently marsha ius stretched out asleep, and lilly is circling the cage occasionally stopping to eat hay...

xx

Back