• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny hideout ( photos now added )

hairdi

Warren Scout
:D :D :D I`ve just been up my local dump to get rid of my hutch waste ( can only get a small amount in my green bin and council won`t let me have a second bin ) and bought this back. I think its an outside dog/cat shelter, but will make a great hideout for some of my buns, bit hot for summer,ha,ha,:D :D but great for winter. Only cost me £2.:D :D :D

IM000457.jpg

IM000458.jpg

Last edited:
:D :D :D I`ve just been up my local dump to get rid of my hutch waste ( can only get a small amount in my green bin and council won`t let me have a second bin ) and bought this back. I think its an outside dog/cat shelter, but will make a great hideout for some of my buns, bit hot for summer,ha,ha,:D :D but great for winter. Only cost me £2.:D :D :D

???:? :? :?

Was in Jolleys pet store today buying toys and saw these, £29 new so you got yourself a bargin!:D

:wave: :wave: :wave: Thanks for telling me that, but I knew I had a GREAT bargain !! I really wanted to say always have a poke around your local dump, you never know what you can find !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back