• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baephar Fly spray

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Bought some fly guard spray, ive not put it on yet. whats the best way to apply it without making my bunnies upset?

xx

my buns were fine with it. It only takes a minute. I got them sat were they couldn't run away, a few quick sprays and they are done! i also gave them a few treats afterwards as a reward.

i purchased an electic fly killing lantern instead of fly spray or paper as i worried about geting the correct fly spray (is your bun outiside) mine is inside but after reading about fly strike in books and some literature the vet gave me i was so worried about it i thought id at least get a fly killer to keep the evil bleeders away:D

is that fly guard? i saw that he other day and was going to get it but wasn't sure it was right. Will kick myself if i should have done:evil:

it is to guard against fly strike. ive just used some on marsha but now shes not talking to me and lilly is grooming her :-0(

Make sure you do underneath the lower belly as well as their tail area. Ususally can just raise them onto their back legs and they are fine with it.

Back