• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think of this run

that will give you 30sq ft. how many buns will be in there? i think the suggested space is 10sq ft per bun, but am sure someone will correct me if i am wrong¬ :lol:

Overall with a shed that would give them a good amount of space. The best thing though is to measure out next to the shed what size run you imagined and then get a run to fit. It's always difficult to work out until you see in person how big it with actually be.

I would think with mini lops 18" height is fine but you might want to go for a bit taller just so you can fit bigger toy's/things to jump on in.

Tam

Ive decided that I will go for it... I think...

thanks or the advice rewgarding the height thing, they will have plenty o head space in the shed so hopefully they will find it sufficient fingers x'd.

now i notice alot of people put shelves in, whats the best way/height to do this in the shed? and how on earth do they get up there?

xxx

Back