• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New rabbit needs a name... Any ideas? *PICS INSIDE!*

ThatsMySimi

Young Bun
Well, I got my holland lop! YES! And it's a buck. I drove 3 hours, in a gross car without AC, and with a mother who was trying to explain all of the color patterns in Jersey Woolys and Netherland dwarfs, but when I got there and saw him, I knew it was worth it! His parents were both Holland Lops, but he's got a tad bit of Fuzz... Mom says he will be a Fuzzy lop, but the breeder thinks it will come out when he sheds... Anyways, Hes about 3 or 4 months old, and he is just precious! Well, I suppose now with all of my rambling, you just want to see pics, but in order to see pics, you have to post a potential name at the bottom... So, please tell me some good'ns. Im thinking Mustang, or Stang for short (I have a huge obsession with Mustangs! Plus, we saw about 50 of em today! )... But I am open to suggestions

Okay, so here he is!
Laying down...
bunnyjuly281.jpg

Sitting up, once we made a small pee break.
bunnyjuly282.jpg

Head shot...
bunnyjuly283.jpg

Starting to want to snoop...
bunnyjuly284.jpg

Coming to investigate the camera...
bunnyjuly285.jpg

To show his LOOOOONNNNGGG ears (Probably longer than they should be, but I love him!)
bunnyjuly286.jpg

And coming out of his crate to visit his new momma.
bunnyjuly287.jpg

There were English lops there for sale, and I really wanted to bring one of them home, but mom didnt think dad would fall for the "Oh, he is a holland lop, hes just going through a major groth spurt!" Then there where French lops, but mom wouldn't let me bring one of them home eather....

Anyway, theres my new nameless fella.... What do ya think?

Shay, Simi, Sisi, and the new guy.

OMG!! He is GORGEOUS!!:love: :love: He looks just like my old cashmere lop Molly, when she was a baby!! Aw and my present lop Pixie Boo!! As for names... um:? I like Bramble, Bracken, Hopper and Kai:roll: :roll: But of course they my choices!!!:lol: :lol:

Thanks everyone... He kinda looks like a Gus I think. But its so plain! LOL, I usualy give them weird names (hense Simi) but just can't think of one for this little fella.

He's gorgeous :love:
like a spritual medium :)lol:) I'm strangely drawn to the names Smurf, Peanut and Basil.
Hope you have a fab time together :D

If you like Gus then lengthen it to the proper version- Augustus.

One of my guinea pigs is called Augustus. It's a great name!!

Nicola

Well, as great as all of your suggestions are, I have been calling him Guss, or Hunter a lot.... I don't know why...

I hate choosing names... I am horrid at it.

Anyways, I still haven't decided, but I am about to go down stairs and cuddle him on the couch, maybe a name will pop into my head then...:roll: :?

He is totally gorgeous!!! :love:

Names: Bailey
Fudge
Doughnut
Alfie
Smudge
Fuzzy
Cuddles (not very manly sorry bunny!!! :oops:)
Benji
Bobby

Hope one of those helps and let us know what you decide Esther x

So heres what my list is now:

Retter (Ret-er)
Newt (New with a t on the end)
Zarek (Zar - kinda like Care but Zare without the e, and ek like ick)
Wren (Like Ren, but with a W)
Hunter (Like a hunter...)
Talon (Tal-on)
Nick(Pretty simple - Nick)
Archeron (Ash for short)
Dion (Dee-on)
Gawin (Ga-win)
And, if all else fails... Guss (Like Gus, but with one more S)

What one do you guys think?

I think you should start a poll with the names you like best and then post a piccie of the bun and everyone can vote the one they think :D Only snag there are only 10 poll options :lol:

Esther x

I think I may do that... Would I start another thred??? I'll just cut Gus out because I don't like it much :p I'll do that after I go play with him and take more pics.

Back