• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my new hutch has arrived

ive managed to build the run today but am stuck on the hutch - its one of those 6x2 ones from happy hutch. it weighs about a ton :lol: and my diy skills are not great, so my dad bless him is coming to finish it all off tomorrow for me

then we have a little outdoor palace for when we nip out on the weekend but one of them can still enjoy the outdoors :D

Thats good. Does it look ok.....We are having to get a new Hutch and O/H was looking at them. so any thoughts would be more than welcome.

Was it the 6x2 with 6x4 run?

yes its the 6x2 with the 6x4 run. it looks reallly solid, and the run is certainly substantial. lets just say that i had to open the package with the hutch bits and carry them out the garage one by one as it weighs so much. so far im impressed anyway :D

i got it off ebay for £114 which i thought was a bargain too.

Thats was a good price. They are £149 on the websites. and their are others on Ebay which start at £110, but the last one went for £175.:?

I built mine single handed (well OK then, I used both hands really :roll: :lol: ) - I turned Benny's hutch wrong way around on the run so the doors could open out even though it was adjacent to Maa's hutch (so they can be friends :D ) - as it is I never use the hutch doors, just the doors to the run and the opening roof - they are good now they're built but boy did I swear a bit making them :evil: I rang HH recently and asked if they were going back to using tongue and groove instead of plywood - which is yours?

Brilliant price too! :shock: Mine were more than that and they're only hutch over small run :shock:

P1010054.jpg

GiantHutchRunCombo.jpg

One of these? I was a bit disappointed in the size, the lid is probably 6x2x2 but the hutch height and depth is definately not 2ft......hmmm :?

Back