• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My RAbbits are going nuts....

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
...there were fireworks earlier - buns ignored it. Neighbour moving out banging cases against stairs - buns ignored it. Foxes screeching - buns ignored it. Now its all quiet apart from the pattering of rain on the window and they all stomping!!:shock: I'm really quite worried. I've searched all over so they can see there is nothing there. :(

Right on cue they just started thumping :lol: Wierd coincidence :shock:

How bizzare!!:shock: They are free range in the bedroom but I do have one of those bug catchers from Lakeland. I've caught some moths in that but can't see any in here right now at all.:rolleyes:

Or maybe the dementors are floating through your bedroom. Is it quite cold? :D

:shock: :( SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111:shock: :shock: :cry: :cry:

Actually its even weirder....just had a lovely snuggle moment with Annie and Frasier.....but then Atilla the Bun, sorry, Beatrix broke it up. She is serious Were-Rabbit tonight. NO chance of me getting sleep - not with your comments as well Bavbun!!:shock: ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, I'll be quiet then. :( Full moon is coming up, maybe that makes them crazy? Or maybe there is some unusual smell? My cat used to stare at things, and I never really knew why. Wasn't it Joanne's cat that always looked up to the loft, as if they had a ghoul there?:D

Ok, I'll be quiet then. :( Full moon is coming up, maybe that makes them crazy? Or maybe there is some unusual smell? My cat used to stare at things, and I never really knew why. Wasn't it Joanne's cat that always looked up to the loft, as if they had a ghoul there?:D

You are so :censored: :censored: ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've added snuggle pics on the bonding thread...that should keep you out of trouble for a while..:D

Bwahahahahahahahaha......:D

Lovely photos, by the way. I am glad that Annie has found a friend to snuggle up to. :D

Off to bed now....hope you have a quiet night!:wave:

Mopsy hates it if there are spiders in her hutch and run she finds one sniffs it then runs x =] expecting me to pick it up or kill it x =] of course im no better x =]

Back