• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Few More! Update.familiar faces..Faye/Neil

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
following on from this
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=97843

Poster5.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww I'm loving these threads!! Who are the two cutie pies at the top sharing a bowl of SS pellets???:love:

Polo has grown into one of the prettiest bunnies on RU. :D

Great collection of pics, Jill. I remember quite a few of them, but not the names of the bunnies. :oops:

I can't believe how beautiful and healthy they all look, what a great job!
I love the lop who looks like a chimney sweep and the agouti lionhead with a piece of straw in his mouth :love:

Aww these are great!! MORE MORE! :D I love that pic of Polo stuffing her face with nuggets... :lol:

and thanks Gisela :D

Do you recognise each bunny from their face/markings? :D and is the dutchie Trixie?

Last edited:
I spy Beauty, Tammy (really is this time!!! under Beauty), Flower, Trixie, Marmalade, Pickles (aka Stanley), and is the black lop the bitey doe?!

I spy Beauty, Tammy (really is this time!!! under Beauty), Flower, Trixie, Marmalade, Pickles (aka Stanley), and is the black lop the bitey doe?!

Well done..except for the black lop who is a little buck called Tinker.

Gisela the harlequin is Florence and now lives with forum member Suzanne

The grey scruffy lionhead ..bottom left is the gorgeous Disney owned by Shellar

The other agouti lop top left is Jack'sJane@s Gordon Bennet..was called Arnie when here.

the little black nethie is Sooty who lives with Kirstyand Rich

Carasblanco the one with the piece of straw is Pickles..now named Stanley and living with 10 (hopefully!) other rabbits with Neil and Maria!

and yep Joanne.. I can name all of the buns that have passed through here from their pics!:oops:

Last edited:
I can't believe how beautiful and healthy they all look, what a great job!
I love the lop who looks like a chimney sweep and the agouti lionhead with a piece of straw in his mouth :love:

The agouti Lionhead is Stanley! (One of our two new additions)
And of course the very beautiful 50p meat market Rex Marmalade/Amber above!

Neil

Back