• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

20 pictures!

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
Aemilia
a-1.jpg

Gaius
b-1.jpg

c-1.jpg

e-1.jpg

f-1.jpg

... with Beauty
m-1.jpg

j-1.jpg

k-1.jpg

Flower
h-1.jpg

l-1.jpg

Nitro
g-1.jpg

d-1.jpg

Silas
i-1.jpg

Skittle
p.jpg

Trix
q.jpg

Willow
o-1.jpg

Dill
n-1.jpg

Willy & Dilly
t.jpg

Ivy
r.jpg

s.jpg

awwwwww they are all so gorgeous. I can't believe how your flock has grown in such a short time. :lol:

Nor can Finn probably! He must be tea-bound :lol: ! Great pictures! Is Nitro at the right house? :lol:

Neil

Finn is away for the week ;) :lol: he will get lots of tea when he comes home though :D
Nitro certainly is at the right house - no theiving please! :D

love the one of Beauty looking through the chair:D
and has Ivy lost a bit of weight?:lol:

Beauty is an opportunistic girl!!! she certainly wears the trousers (and has the brains) in the gang :D

I've had Ivy out running around every day (mostly inside with this weather) and she's not been eating a huge amount of pellets - mostly hay, dandelions and greens.... so, we're getting there! :D

Last edited:
Beautious piccys! I love Silas and her beautiful eyelashes, and I love Willow
who looks so sweet, he's also called Willy in another piccy I think(?) They're all so beautiful and look so well cared for.:)

Beautious piccys! I love Silas and her beautiful eyelashes, and I love Willow
who looks so sweet, he's also called Willy in another piccy I think(?) They're all so beautiful and look so well cared for.:)

:lol: his name is Willow really, I just call them Willy and Dilly when I say their names together! :D
Those two are on foster from Jill, and up for adoption - I think NY is a bit far though :cry:

:lol: his name is Willow really, I just call them Willy and Dilly when I say their names together! :D
Those two are on foster from Jill, and up for adoption - I think NY is a bit far though :cry:
Oh I totally forgot what that means, and just remembered! It isn't called that here! For once I wasn't making a joke, I just wondered if it was the same bun in 2 different pictures, wasn't sure! I am extra dumb tonite, must be the sunburn!
I thought all the buns were yours. Your fosters will get adopted fast because of your good care, they look so clean and brushed--lovely!

Awwwwww wow lovely photos Faye!
My favourite is of Gauis slighting leaning to the side on two feet :lol:
Closely followed by the beautiful Silas!!
and of course Flower :love:

Oh I totally forgot what that means, and just remembered! It isn't called that here! For once I wasn't making a joke, I just wondered if it was the same bun in 2 different pictures, wasn't sure! I am extra dumb tonite, must be the sunburn!
I thought all the buns were yours. Your fosters will get adopted fast because of your good care, they look so clean and brushed--lovely!

The fosters on there are Willow, Dill and Ivy - the others are mine :D
I also have Scipio, who is mine, but he wasn't feeling very photogenic! and Cricket & Midge on foster...

Awwwwww wow lovely photos Faye!
My favourite is of Gauis slighting leaning to the side on two feet :lol:
Closely followed by the beautiful Silas!!
and of course Flower :love:

Gaius looks a little drunk in that one! :lol:

Do you want Willy then, Carasblanco? :oops: :lol: !

Neil

Back