• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it just me or does Rabbit.....

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
...wee stink really badly during bonding? I'm sure it never reaks like this normally!!:shock: Or is it having two bucks??:? :lol: :lol:

It really pongs!! :shock: :oops: :lol: :lol: I think Beatrix is doing some serious scent weeing as well which prob adds to the Eau de Bun....:rolleyes:

Paddys hutch NEVER smells of wee but when he comes inside and wee's in his indoor litter tray it STINKS! Not sure why tho, maybe something to do with unfamiliar areas or other people scents...I duno!

My three buns are all house buns and am just bonding a fourth to them now. They use litter trays that I clean out daily but never ever pong like this!! Its either scent weeing or its two bucks...poo-ee hopefully it will calm down soon!!

I was cleaning out a wee stained garage after a failed bonding; I had my rubber gloves on, a bottle of white vinegar and I really needed a peg :lol:

Back