• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am a my rabbit owener

Hi :wave: i am new my name is Donna and i owen my rabbit he is 9 weeks old he is back and white he is very cute and lovable and he is also a little tearaway but he is so cute with it.

Hello and welcome to RU :wave:

It is for sure the best website I have ever found and you can get so much advice and support if you ever need it. Good luck with your lovely new rabbit :D

Hello and welcome to RU :wave:

It is for sure the best website I have ever found and you can get so much advice and support if you ever need it. Good luck with your lovely new rabbit :D
Thankyou very much it it bit of an hand full at the moment he like's to play and make a mess of his cage.:D

Hi there!!:wave: I quite new here myself and learning new rabbit things all the time!! Hope you like it here too!!:lol: :lol: Look forward to seeing your bunny! Whats his name?

Back