• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Babies

ZakuraRabbit

Mama Doe
I was a little bored...so I started browsing through my PC for baby-animals at school (yeah, the school breeds a variety of animals). Sudmitted a few to Photobucket, would do more but it keeps crashing. Here are a few anyway.
Not all are rabbits though. I had to add some other as well.
InfantBunny.jpg

Which better picture to start with than a completely newborn holland lop?
The bunny at the picture is even it's mother's half-sibling, as father and daughter one day got out of their cage (really bad cages, we moved the mother rabbit and the youngsters later on)
HVitdalmatiner.jpg

I love this baby:D It's supposed to be a dalmatian rex, but it only has one spot on the nose. Would have bought it, if it wasn't for the fact I'm not really into dalmatians, and was already looking for a brown sable (which I've now gotten)
Hvitebarn.jpg

A whole bunch of bunnies:lol:
Grisunger2.jpg

Pigs:D I actually watched one give birth that day.
Barnalekerimarsvinbingen.jpg

This gang's really intresting. Anyone recognize the bunny who's got the same colour as her mom? The text in the speach bobbles is norwegian: The white bunny is thinking: "Intresting, wonder if this is eatable?", the mom rabbit says "Watch out Pelle, there could be an electric wire", the grey rabbit says "Since when did they need electric wire for guinea pigs?" (They're in a guinea pig pen, before the GPs moved in) the two tortishells in the corners says "You can't catch me" and "Oh no? Watch me!"
Asticamor3.jpg

A rex-rabbit family
Vikanbrautamedfll.jpg

A foal
Hoppogsprett.jpg

A very active foal
Hamsterunge.jpg

A tiny hamster baby
Hamsterunge7.jpg

Look how cute it is
Hamsterunge8.jpg

Oi, fell over
Hamsterunge3.jpg

Mom comes to take the pup back to the nest
Fllet2.jpg

The foal again
Drikkepause.jpg

Taking a drink.

lovely photos especially the baby rabbitt so your school breeds animals?

Occasionally yeah. But it's an agriculture school though (like anyone could ever have a horse as a classroom pet:roll: ) We've got cows, sheep, horses, pigs, guinea pigs, hamsters, various kinds of birds, a tarantulla, rex and HL-rabbits+1 checkered giant and chinchillas.

Back