• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of the 208! UPDATE 4th lot added

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
poster.jpg

hope this works! Can anyone name them? :lol:

Last edited:
Awww they are gorgeous ickle bunnies! Well done rescuing them and finding them loving forever homes xxxxx:D

Wounder! They're just little x's on my screen :( Are Sam and Cindy in there? Do we get a prize if we guess correctly even if we can't see them?? :lol: And no, I don't want to win a bunny thanks Jill!! :lol: :lol:

Wounder! They're just little x's on my screen :( Are Sam and Cindy in there? Do we get a prize if we guess correctly even if we can't see them?? :lol: And no, I don't want to win a bunny thanks Jill!! :lol: :lol:

I can't see Sam and Cindy on there... I'm sure Jill will put them on - she has to do all 208 now, or somebunnies will feel left out!

I'm guessing that the 2 nethies in the middle of the 1st pic are salt and pepper... and the agouti lop might be tammy, but not sure :?

3rd lot!
Poster3.jpg

and no Sam and Cindy aren't there...yet..but their mum and one of their brothers are:D

Faye you're right with Salt and Pepper but Tammy isn't there yet!

Yay! I can see the third lot!! Is the top middle any relation to Sam and Cindy? Which is their Mum and Brother?? All excited now! I didn't know (or had forgotten) you had them through too!! :D

I can't see the second lot either - just a red cross:( Love the third lot as well tho!!

You're lucky Frasier is snoozing otherwise he may have something to say about him not being on there yet.....he is afterall the George Clooney of the Bun World!!!;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back