• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bavarianbun!!!

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
i've just started reading the new Harry Potter and now every time Luna Lovegood is mentioned I don't see the girl....I see your Hoova Luna bunny!!!:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: We saw the Order of the Phoenix movie two nights ago, and in that one Luna produces a patronus in the form of a bunny or hare. :D I thought that was quite funny.
It looks as if the bunnies were quite active during the night. One of the plastic stools has been turned upside down, and their grassy ball has rolled down the ramp. It's usually Snoopy who does these things. :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Was OOTP HP movie as good as the book?

Its great to hear bonding has gone so well - sounds like your bunny family is sorted!! :D

The movie was good, but by far less detailed than the book. I wish they had included some more parts of the story. We went to the last show of the day, which started at 9 pm, and there were some stupid people who brought their very young daughter. I don't think she was older than 4. I hope she fell asleep straight away, because the film was much too scary for a child her age. My boys are older and they will have to wait for the DVD to come out.

The movie was good, but by far less detailed than the book. I wish they had included some more parts of the story. We went to the last show of the day, which started at 9 pm, and there were some stupid people who brought their very young daughter. I don't think she was older than 4. I hope she fell asleep straight away, because the film was much too scary for a child her age. My boys are older and they will have to wait for the DVD to come out.

Thats very late for a 4 year old child to be up and at the cinema. Oh well maybe they thought it would be less people or something.

Thats very late for a 4 year old child to be up and at the cinema. Oh well maybe they thought it would be less people or something.

Maybe their babysitter had cancelled last minute. But still, even though kids have a different way of seeing scary things, I would not want to take a small child to a long and scary movie. The scene where the dementors get Harry and Dudley is quite scary.

Just read about your little bonding trouble. I hope they have their order sorted again now. I noticed a tiny red spot on Luna's ear, so she may have been nipped, but there was no blood.

i went to see the movie and yes it is good but as said already they leave out some parts of the book. They also seem to have tried to make it last the time it is. it would have been better if they had made the movie longer =] still good though =] x =]

I can't see the order sorted yet... I would love it to be over and done with. I'm holding out tho as it did take about a month with the girls and darcy... Frasier and Annie seem to be the softest of the group. Darcy and Beatrix were obviously "top dog" and are more aggressive about staying that way:roll:

Back