• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beau's new setup

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
He is in my room now :D He has this space at night while im sleeping

DSC02700.jpg

DSC02704.jpg

DSC02706.jpg

And while im supervising him I move that bit of the pen round by my bed so he cant get underneath and he can play in the rest of the room. Also im going to buy a run tomorrow and a little shelter for him so he can go out and get some fresh air and have a run about while im at work during summer :D Hope thats enough room for him at night though :? Downstairs he was free range the whole time, although he didnt move about much down there anyway :D This is only temporary until I find somewhere to live or think of a better plan :lol:

Oh and he does have a hidey box thing downstairs I just havent decided where to put it in my room yet :roll:

DSC02691.jpg

DSC02701.jpg

DSC02725.jpg

DSC02734.jpg

DSC02753.jpg

I am going to like having this guy in my room :love: My boyfriend isnt going to be very happy when he gets here though :shock: :lol:

Arrr thats great!!! :D He looks like he's enjoying the setup he is gorgeous!!! :love: Hope the boyfriend doesn't mind too much :lol:

Esther x

He doesnt have much choice :lol: He got a bit annoyed when Trip was living in my room because he used to jump up onto the bed and climb all over him and then settle down next to me and demand nose rubs, and I used to turn on the light to give him some :oops: :lol:

Beau doesnt really jump though so we shouldnt have that problem with him :D

bless

he looks very chilled out there though so the boyfriend won't have a choice he is staying there whether he like it or not =] x =] hehe:lol:

Well he was brilliant last night :D Made a bit of noise about 7 this morning and was running about so I put him in the kitchen so he had enough room to binky and stuff :D

Back