• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Great News!!!

Pringle

Warren Veteran
Well a long day...
This morning i went to get the samples of hay from the post office as has been weeks and still not received nothing..they had it sittin stil waiting to be put in a van... later in the afternon the first lot that the lady sent out arrived so now have two lots!!! (going to pay them both). Well i tried Pringle on all the hays/grasses and he only like ONE!! the orchard grass so i shall be ordering some of that. The other two like the rest though so they can have them:D .

Secondly, the run for the two rabbits came and they have tested in and TOTALLY love hopping about ...they are even binkying...never seen them so happy since ive had them (will post pics).

Thirdly i booked Patch and Benj in for their checkups today to make sure the wet chin didnt have anything to do with teeth. The vet said they were both looking very healthy. She checked their teeth and their front ones are not perfect but she said they are fine and dont need anything done to them. And their back teeth were FINE:D . So must have just been stress that caused the wet chins. They also got their myxi jabs:D. She did notice they both had a wee drop fur mites.. but they have both been giving something to kill them off.

YAY WHAT A HAPPY DAY I HAVE HAD!!
3 Beautiful buns.... all good health (atmo:roll: until Pringle needs his teeth done again...hopefully with him liking orchard grass that will help) and enjoying their new runs/grass :love:
I will be buying another run for the grass to put them both in seperate runs most of the day, and their hutches will fit in them with loads of room still so they can be left most of day and have their hutches to go to when they want... and be locked up at night safely. :love:

Sorry for my day story just so happy :D:D:D:D!! hope everyone elses day has been just as good.

OH and another thing...:rolleyes: IM NOW OFF ON HOLIDAY FOR A WEEK FROM WORK WOOPIE!!!!!!!!!

Back