• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think I just ruined....

kayjay

Warren Veteran
.... my horrid neighbour's chances of a house sale. For two years we've put up with his (very) unpleasant nature whilst he did up next door and then tries to sell it at a totally unrealistic price of more than half a million.

Just now I'd cleaned the guineapigs out which involved kneeling in all the mud in our garden and, covered in poop, mud and hay, I go out to the car to collect the rabbit's supplies for next week - one bag of SS, three bags of hay and two of shavings. A posh lady sits in a posh car looking in horror at me then her OH asks me which is number 6 (neighbours house) - obviously viewing it. So I tell him, holding all my stuff - looking for all the world like I have a warren of rabbits out the back :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: You'd been rehearsing for weeks and all! Finally it pays off :p

Revenge is sweet although cos he's a bad neighbour, it would be good to have a new one

He's cost us loads in solicitors fees to get him to stop using our garden as his, he's taken the local cafe to the local council as he's obsessed with people parking outside his house and generally he's a nightmare. He'll never sell at the price he wants tho

You should have pretended to be the gardner employed at your house...that might have impressed them!:lol:

Does that mean he won't be able to move then??? You should have put on your poshest voice and told her what a wonderfully friendly neighbourhood you live in.:lol: Anything to help the sale along....:lol:

They make be rabbit people and you could have swung the sale. Probably would have worked better if you had borrowed a load of dogs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back