• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hows Bobbie?

Awwwww thank you for asking after Bobbie :D
She is doing absolutely brilliantly :D :D She has no symptoms of Snuffles at all at the moment, is eating like a flippin' horse and just LOVES bombing around the garden like a complete nutter :lol: :lol:

She is still a skinny wee Bun and I suspect it will take some time for her to build up some muscles. She can certainly do great binkies now, including vertical take-offs :shock: :lol: :lol:

Bobbie is so affectionate and comes hopping over if I call her name, even if she's flat out asleep at the time. She is an extra special Bun and I love her lots :D :D

Janex :wave:

Awwww that is such a lovely happy ending to the Bobby story. Or rather Happy New Beginning!! Well done on all your hard work Jane xxxxxxxxxxxx:D

Awwwwww - bless her - I cant even begin to imagine how happy shes feeling at the moment - but the binkies say it all! and I am sure they are saying a big thankyou to you to!

That is FANTABULOUS news about Bobbie!!!!!!!:D :D :D

I would SOOOOOOOOO much love to see a vid.....even a short one!.....of her binkying!!!!!:love: :love:

That is such good news and to have her be so affectionate and trusting after all she's been put through by that breeder, is just brilliant :D

Back