• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am so happy and excited

snowqueen65

Warren Scout
Just wanted to share this with you all. I finally summoned up the courage to contact the lovely Tree (believe me I was wracked with nerves as I am not very self confident) about seeing if I could be of any use to her as a fosterer.

Wellllllllll look who is coming to stay...........................................

Picture0471.jpg

This is the beautiful Ginger who is a little on the plump side at the moment but nothing a good diet and exercise won't fix.

Thanks Tree for putting me at ease straight away, lovely lady. If anyone else is considering fostering for their local rescue and is as nervous as I was, bite the bullet and make contact, rescue people are lovely :D

Shut Carys :lol:

Awwww you'll do a great job she's such an adorable bunny too :love:

Thank you :D She is lovely and I am looking forward to having her :D

Errrrrrrrr do I take it you two know each other? :lol:

I mean as if 5 days aint enough together I see her again for the day on Sunday :lol:

Anyways enjoy your foster bunny - do you have any pets of your own?

I mean as if 5 days aint enough together I see her again for the day on Sunday :lol:

Anyways enjoy your foster bunny - do you have any pets of your own?

Oh yes. I have two dogs, a cat and a cockatiel. I also ermmmm foster puppies :lol: In fact my second dog Lucy came to me as a foster when she was six weeks old and she kind of stayed (she is now 6 months old).

Oh yes. I have two dogs, a cat and a cockatiel. I also ermmmm foster puppies :lol: In fact my second dog Lucy came to me as a foster when she was six weeks old and she kind of stayed (she is now 6 months old).

Mmm yes the keeping of foster animals seems familiar :shock: :lol: :lol: Well done you !

Nope, no bunnies. Had them years ago but back then circumstances dictated that I couldn't have anymore. Guess I am more than making up for it now :lol:

Blame my girls. They all grew up and flew the nest leaving me with him indoors and all this mothering instinct. What better way to use it? So I may be a bit rusty but I am sure Tree and you guys will answer any questions I may have :D

Awww bunnies are great for frustrated mothering instinct - they remind me so much of naughty little children, and you have to be forever fussing over what they eat, and the slightest little problem sends you into a panic - they are great for clucking over! :p

Awww bunnies are great for frustrated mothering instinct - they remind me so much of naughty little children, and you have to be forever fussing over what they eat, and the slightest little problem sends you into a panic - they are great for clucking over! :p

I should be well suited to this then :lol:

Back