• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I hate it!!!

:cry: - It's been 4 hours since my 2 went on holiday and I am dying - heartbroken ... I miss them so much already! - I hate this feeling :cry: :( - coming home to an empty hutch. :(
I took Isaacs blankie and tedddy and I forgot to leave it there - so he's not going to be a happy bunny.... - on another hand he was trying to make friends with a bunch of baby bucks - who were waiting for a home. - I think though he thought they were him cos they looked just like him. :lol:
Snowflake preceeded to thump as she does and then started washing - so I knew she was fine and knew where she was - She just wanted to make it clear she was not amused. *lil diva* :lol:
On another note - it means I am away on holiday for a week. So chow folks! - have a good week :wave:

hmmm well my gran died a few weeks ago - so sorting herr house out - and going to a few crafts shops and braintree shopping outlet - looking at our new house which is close to my other gran - but she decided she never wants to see us again - so dont quite know how thats going to pan out..

Only not going to Canada cos I was meant to be going to Africa - didnt go there andd didnt have time to get money together to go Canada - BUT! I will be back there next year! :D

Back