• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need a play pen

Kylie541

Warren Veteran
Hi everyone Buster here!!! Mummy may be going away for a couple of days when she has recovered a bit but grandad isn't very confident in watching me out of the cage. At the moment I am allowed to run around mummy's bedroom or the longue but only when mummy or grandma watch me. Now I need a little pen (i liked being picked up by grandad) for grandad to put me in that's bigger than a cage. Preferably something that folds away and mummy could pop in the garden on a sunny day. It can have a bottom because I will be allowed to run around the garden when mummy or nanny can watch so it's just for when that isn't possible. Mummy has seen a doggie playpen in pets at home would that be ok or does anyone else have a better idea?

Hi there, we've got a really good one from www.zooplus.co.uk it comes in 6 parts so you can make it any shape you like, also comes with pegs and a net for use outside. Delivery was good too came really quickly

Helen x

Hi there, we've got a really good one from www.zooplus.co.uk it comes in 6 parts so you can make it any shape you like, also comes with pegs and a net for use outside. Delivery was good too came really quickly

Helen x
The zooplus pens are on offer too at about £18.

Would recommend.

Iv'e got four which I patch together to fasten off my garden so that the buns can have full run of it.

Rabswood

Back