• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm Fuming..Again!! UPDATED PICS ADDED

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Just gone to pick up a bun..an urgent case..
Lady in very nice house..new car on drive etc.

Poor bunny is overweight and when I checked her underneath her genitals covered with and leaking puss..swollen and covered in scabs:cry:
I said to the lady "this rabbit needs a vet" she replied "well I'm not going to spend anything on her" :censored: :evil: :evil:
I said "but you expect me to"..
"well you're a rescue" she replied....:censored:

I said " have you not noticed the state of her genitals?" the lady said" I didn't think that was wrong"
I replied "if your genitals were pussy , swollen and crusty wouldn't you go to a doctor?"
she said "if you don't take her we'll take her to vet as we don't want her.. but i'm not having her treated":evil:
People like this disgust me
I've named the bun Candy and am taking her to vet in a minute..watch this space...

Last edited:
:evil: Karma does exist you know - she'll remember this poor bunny one day and wish she'd been more compassionate.

good for you

at least there are some people who actualy care about animals =] you think with all that money she could have forked up then rehomed her what a idiot. at least candy will be looked after now =]

poor bun!!! people make me sick. what an appalling attitude. at least she handed her over to you with no problems so you don't have to worry about her not getting treatment now.

Best of luck to the poor girl :wave:

Thats disgusting, That lady should be band on having pets if thats the attertude she has. Elve is right Karma comes around eventually.

Hope she's ok:cry:

(quite excited about about fostering Suki now - a rew, lunging lionhead - 3 of my favourite types of bun all rolled into one little fluffy bundle of trouble:lol: )

Jill, how come you were able to walk away without slapping her! Heck, I would have! Good on you, you are truely amazing for being able to deal sensibly with so many frustrating situations, hope the poor bun is okay! :cry:

I think I live in a bubble...I never imagine that these things happen, and then I read things like this and it makes me so sad :cry:
Sooo glad Candy is gonna get help, care and love with you. :wave:

I wish I was surprised, but I'm not, theres way too many vile people out there! :evil: :censored:

I'll look forward to seeing pictures of Candy soon.:wave:

Back