• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piper and Minstrel settling in....

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
to their new house! :D

Got them home last night, Piper is very timid and shy and keeps running to hide in a box i put in the cage for them, however she is very inquisitive and keeps hopping out to explore when I hope the cage door!

Minstrel is more laid back, is happy to be stroked and was chilling out taking up most of the room so Piper had to keep jumping over him!

Will add photos of my new babies when I've worked out how! :oops:

Glad to hear they have settled OK. Piper has always been the shy one, her sisters were super nosey but she did like to sit with us on the sofa.

Should I be concerned.....

that Piper seems to like eating shredded paper? We have put a cardboard box in the run for them to hide in with paper and hay in it, Piper has so far started pulling the cardboard box apart and is eating the paper from inside.

Fireworks last night near us scared them a little but they seemed to cope quite well.

Minstrel loves his greens so Piper has to get in there quick if she wants any!

Anyway enough rambling about my new babies, i'll go find the camera so you can see for yourselves :roll:

Back