• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

only an hour untill that lovley hutch arrives

good luck

:lol: good luck =] and is this the hutch that you want to tear down =? if so have fun :D good luck with the rats aswell =] x =]

well i do but as to when i dont know now as ive got 2 3 /12 month old babys to settle in and 3 board kids to walk to the beach

well its here and its smaller that i thought poor bun who lived in there

the rats still havent arrived ill have to phone them soon as i want to walk by the beach this after noon

are you keeping the rats in a hutch? why you got so many kids to look after? 3 babies to walk on the beach how will you manage that? :shock: your posts really confuse me :oops:

nope the hutch is an ebsy very small one the ratties have 3 very lsrge very nice cages

and no im not keeping the 2 fosters just come in they are to be re homed whitch im working on but they needed some place to stay a while eather that or they was being let go poor little mights

Back