• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

god dammit :-(...Got hay!!! but... he dont like it arg!

Pringle

Warren Veteran
:cry: Hay experts package still not come... but i must admit their customer service is BRILLIANT... been gettin emails all the time asking if i have received my stuff and saying they will send more out... 3rd time lucky:roll:.:cry:.

Oh and...... every day this week somebody was in the house and today when their was no-one in for just 3 hours... what came... THE RUN :evil: :lol: TYPICAL:cry:

its getting delivered tomorrow though...yayyyyyy

:D:D

Last edited:
Good grief.......your luck sounds just about the same as MINE!!!!!:roll: :?

SO glad that the new run is coming tomorrow, though! You'll have to post pics!:D :D

i went along to post office and got my samples of hay yay!! for that...but...........Pringle dont like them!!!!!!!!:roll: he ate a few bits of the orchard grass but that was it... how fussy is he!!!:roll:

i went along to post office and got my samples of hay yay!! for that...but...........Pringle dont like them!!!!!!!!:roll: he ate a few bits of the orchard grass but that was it... how fussy is he!!!:roll:

:shock: He doesnt even like the oat hay! :D

You know that you will get about 10 packages of hay that were 'lost' delivered all at once haha!

Funny you say that :lol: after going to the post office this morning the postie delivered the sample packs durin the afternoon:lol: :lol: so thats two lots i got.. have spoken to the hay experts women about it though!:roll:
Filled Pringles hay rack with the orchard grass and a few others, he ate all the orchard grass but rest has been left :lol: :roll: oh well at least he likes one out of about 10 different ones ive tried him on:roll: :lol:

Back