• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We've passed our Our 200th bunster..look Neil & Maria!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
It's a bit of a late celebration but after talking to Ange tonight about rehoming slowing down lately and her asking the number of buns we've rehomed...I checked..and since starting we've rehomed 208 bunnies and 20 guinea pigs:D
I know this isn't a number competition and even if you home one it's great..(last time i put our 100th on got told off by some:roll: ).
but we're proud of what we've acheived:D

And our 200th bun was.....
Pickles..Now named Stanley and living with Neil and Maria:D

so congrats Stanley! :D

CONGRATULATIONS on rehoming all those buns!!!!!:D :D :D

And a big congrats to Neil and Maria too for being the proud new owners of 'Number 200'!!!!!:D :D

I don't know what to say. No, I really don't know what to say. So I'm not going to say anything. It's been a long day, I'm tired from my run around earlier, and I'm going for a kip!

Stanley

Well, he might not be pleased about it, but we are! Congratulations Jill and Ange and all the other fosterers and to all the other rescues working to get rabbits like Stanley into new forever homes. He really is a pleasant little boy and we're priveliged to share our home with him :D .

Neil and Maria

Congratulations, that is amazing, you guys should be so proud of yourselves:D your doing a fantastic job. x

CONGRATULATIONS! What a lot of work you've done and can I just add :no: to the person who told you off last time. naughty person. I think you have absolutely everyright to celebrate. Hoorah and bravo!

well done! thats such an achievement - unfortunately many more 200's out there waiting. :( but there are 200 safe now because of you and everything you do - You should definately give yourself a big pat on the back ... and look who no. 200 went to! ;) - maybe a nother bunch of flowers for Maria ;) and then Jill has a home for the next 200! :lol:

Congratulations!!! :D :wave:

That really is a great achievement!

And Polly and Sybil say 'thank you very much' for them being 2 of the 200!

thanks for the congrats everyone...all down to all of those people who help so much..transport foster fundraising etc....and of course the people who adopt..Thank you! :D xx

Back