• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack Digging :)

Jaypot

Mama Doe

You will have to load if first, then watch it properly the second time:D We love this boy so much - he's a scream:lol: :lol:

Awwwwwww Jay I have sat here with a daft grin all over my face watching that vid'!! :D :D :D

My beloved Jack was a great digger, I still fall down his prize burrow at the end of my garden as its right by the back gate :roll: :lol: :lol:
He and his brother Ronan worked on it for months so I feel it should be preserved in their memory :D

That really is a lovely video of your Jack :D :D

Janex

:lol: :lol: That's great!
Our Daisy loves digging too. She's REW, is it always the white ones that love to get filthy?! :lol:
I've never seen her push it away with her front paws though! That had me in stitches!
What's his story? He's very gorgeous! :love:

Aww, great vid. I love the way his little fluffy bottom goes up when he pushes the mud under, and the way he just stops for a moment to see what you are looking at.
fab
Tracy

Back