• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Summer Clearance Sale - for Bobtails Rabbit & GP Rescue

Oldie Bunny

Warren Scout
Soft toys 50% off

Other Goodies 25% off – this includes bunny makeup bags, purses, lights etc

The Rabbit House is having a Summer Sale to clear out some stock, so there are currently some very special prices for some lovely items.

None of the sale items are going to be stocked again, so I will delete items from the web site as they sell out.

There are very low stocks of some things, so don’t delay, buy now!

All profits to Bobtails Rabbit and Guinea Pig Rescue

Karen

http://www.therabbithouse.co.uk/

Received package today - lightning fast delivery - thanks. :D

They are all absolutely brilliant and super soft and cuddly. I'm really pleased with this little lot. Thanks again.

Glad you are happy with your purchases Cheryl! Good service by Royal Mail for a change too.

For anyone else, can I tempt you with a lovely purse for just £3.75
IMG_0548small.JPG

or a supersoft bunny toy for just £3
3332_small.JPG

got my cute bunny purse on the way! Had to get rid of my leather one now im a veggie.

I love the photo cards, they are brilliant! Think I'm going to order some of those.

I've ordered them and a notebook and pencil case since I can never find my pens in my bag and can't resist nice notebooks.

Last edited:
My Nan is going to love the sir parsley gardening card, its her birthday this month she's a bunny lover who enjoys gardening. I think Charlie is going to star in my christmas cards this year.

The cuddly toys are lovely and so cheap, shame my little cousins already have loads or I would've got them one.

Yes, cheques are very welcome. If you would like to email me from the website with a note of what you want, I'll give you the total and address to send it too.

I've been asked where my notebook and pen case are from and the cards are very well liked, I received them very quickly too-thanks!

Back