• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Blackpool Invite

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
Hello All!

Probably a bit of a longshot but we're planning on bonding our ELEVEN :shock: :shock: starting Saturday lunchtime, and just wondered if anyone fancied a trip over to ours just for a bit of moral support, meet the rabbits and have a free jolly to Blackpool. We've set up an entirely neutral area in the dining room (usually totally out of bounds to rabbits) with space for a mattress too (for Maria to sleep on if necessary, not you!). We promise endless cups of tea/coffee and would feed you as well! Anyone tempted please feel free to pm us and we'll give you directions and address etc. We're about a ten minute walk from the Tower by the way :D .

Neil and Maria

aaaaaa I'd love to but have got my Neice all weekend. I love Blackpool. My boyfriend was there for two years doing a degree at the college. He lived on Park Road so for two years I was there everyother weekend.

Good Luck

AW..N&M..couldn't you delay it by 3 weeks??:? We've our weekends tied up till mid - August.:lol: :lol: Sod's law eh? We must be the most boring couple in the world..very rarely go anywhere and then everything happens all at once!!!! Still, looking forward to the pictures:lol:

i wuish but a bit to far for me this time plus i have 4 rescues arriving here at some point over the next few weeks well 2 tomorow good luck and ill keep me fingers crossed

Wow, you are brave :shock:

Would love to come - and would love to witness the bonding, but it's just a bit far and we have plans for Saturday :(

Lots and lots of luck - can't wait to see piccies :D

would love to come but car is in for service sat and not sure what time we'd be free...

its a shame. would have loved to have met your buns xxx

Brave? :lol: ! The 4 and 3 outside are only seperated by a fireguard but seem very tolerant of each other so we're quietly confident. The big question mark is the 4 indoor rabbits but if you don't try...
Like we originally said we thought it a bit of a longshot but thought we'd ask anyway. Suffice to say if anyone's coming to Blackpool and we're in at any time then you are more than welcome and remember, it's only about a month until the Illuminations go on :D !

Neil

ooh be careful, ive never been to blackpool before and id love to see the illuminations so i might have to take you up on that. Plus Nikolas has said he'd love to meet your giants xxx

I was in blackpool last november... i love that place:D it is the BEST for shopping:lol: just ask my O/H he bought new shoes cus his feet were so sore :lol: :oops: ....

To far away though:cry: xx

I would... I can't get to you though :cry: I'm set to have a bl**dy boring weekend as well :roll:

I don't think we see it as boring, more challenging :lol: ! But obviously, apart from me being allowed leave for the car boots Sunday morning, we will be tied to the rabbits, the dining room etc :roll: ! Maria is planning on sleeping in there until they jolly well like each other :lol: !

Neil

Awww good luck to you and Maria - I'm sure it will go really well. You seem to have the magic bunny touch with bonding! Thanks for hte invite but I've come down with bronchitis so can't come but maybe another time - put me on the list for a cuddle with every one of your buns!!!!! ;)

God bless you for such a kind invitation. We would love to come and meet you and the buns. BUT.... Hubby bought me a bunny shed for my 15th wedding anniversary and will hopefully be putting it up this weekend!! Hope everything goes well. x

OMG If I can get a sitter for my 10 year old I would love to come. I need to see your giant. I'm giant mad. Your just arround the corner from me too.

Back