• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing...

sophy

Young Bun
Fleur d'bunny (she's a French lop so my husband wanted it to sound French!! yes we know bunny isn't French for rabbit!:lol: )

her first steps-well in our house anyway
buns001.jpg

She was sooo confident, into everything as soon as we got her home. She met the cats almost straight away by accident as my husband didn't shut the door quick enough!

buns022.jpg

Day two she met Edgar, our Continental Giant. He lost his other half about two months ago so we hope that she will keep him company even though there is a two year age gap! Do things like that matter in the world of buns :? This is him in a very big huff because we were giving Fleur attention!

buns005.jpg

Then he decided to get in on the action too! They were grooming and eating together fine for half an hour and then he suddenly went for her. But she is being a good girl and being submissive-she can boss him around when she is bigger! :lol:

buns009.jpg

Fleur being very friendly and 'nosing' me!

buns006.jpg

she looks .......

she looks so sweet . ah bless x she probs didn'tknow what happened when he turned on her x =] x tomorrow morning though you will have found out that they have got married lol =] x x :lol: =] x

Back