• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i found a vacum cleaner able to cope indors with bunny everything!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
:wave:
yup my vaccum cleaner getting blocked and needing proffessional help which i cant get..has been a blessing in disguise cos i had to order a new vaccum cleaner till i can find someone to unblock it!
my old cylinder vaccum isnt capable of coping with anything ther than bunny poo!
today my new one arrived :thumb:

i paid £2.99 next day delivery and indeed it was.
good ole freemans catalogue! buy ow pay next march!

its £20o more expensive in the main catalogue but i had the leaflet giving reduced prices..whoo hoooo
ok its way more than i was willing to pay seeing as it cost the same as my upright did by the same firm but hey even thats £20 cheaper too!

http://www.freemans.com/web/main/pr...our=&catno=35D940&suffix=WF4&size=&quantity=1

but if you ring em and quote this number you get it £20 cheaper..and ask for buy now pay march..!

2400 WATT CLEANER
35D940L79 £69.99 20weeks £3.50

i was socked at how big it was and i mean high with huge wheels..quite bulky for a cylinder..BUT it has a masive 3.0 litre cyclonic cylinder which is top loading/removing
i had it on the lowest setting available and i used the upholstery attachement and thought i bet it cant cope either with moulting ingrained bunny fur..ha
:shock: i didnt even have to touch the d amned chair..it kinda sucked the fur up into itself...shocking me me daughter and me mum! it picked up hay bound around french lop poos no problems..the chair looks amazing! im looking forward to feeling well enough to use it in my bedroom as no matter what i used my room still has fur and the odd poo.my other hoover isnt up to much and my decent one needs fixing so i thought well i need another cylindr for upstairs..

my friends..felow indoor bunny owners..and kitty owners..i have to say im ashamed to get excited over a vaccum cleaner..but omg this is a must!!
with so much fur around right now courtesy of moulting bertie bum...i need something to cope with the fur..and the hay and omg those huge poos! well i found it..and its noisy but not in the same way as my other hoovers..more like a fan going! it defies wood pellet cat litter thick fur clumps fine fur and maor big bunnypoos and especially the bits of stray hay i would need to get a tiny brush out for around willows dog crate..
whoo hooo we ave a winner for indoor pet owners guys and thats without even touching the special huge turbo head brush!

Last edited:
ops didnt realise id posted in wrong section..sorry!!
yes i will try and get it moved!

hee hee it was a breeze today..i tackled a pet rug ingrated with white frenchy fur and it ame off as did the hay bits stuck in it that had esisted al other hoovers!!
its great.now i can wash the rug and dry it so bif can pee on it and stick squishy pos al over it again..dont you love em!

Sounds great, I think it must be the 2400 watts that is giving you so much power. I have a meile 1200 watt, a couple years old only. and wish I knew of something like you got, because I have angoras whose fine hair is hard to vacuum off furniture and any carpeting. I didn't know that there were higher wattage ones out there.
10-Q for info :)

Back