• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can I get some Tarpaulin/Run covers?

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Seen as it officially looks like summer isnt coming :( I need something to keep the runs dry or Im going to have some very bored, fat rabbits soon :roll:

Where can I get some cheap tarps or plastic sheeting from?

I know that there used to be cheap tarpulin in wilkos.....but not sure if it is there anymore....

I used to buy clear plastic stuff off the roll from focus when i had all my bunnies, but it usually wasnt that cheap, well unless you told a mini fib as to how many meteres you had....:oops:

My boyfriend pickes up cheap tarps for markets and car boot sales, you could always try freecycle in your area, ive missed out a couple of times but on mine there are always people offering it!

I vote wilkos too. They sell garden furniture covers which can easily be adapted for hutches/runs.

I nicked my off the back of a lorry, you know big curtain backs, dows the job and you can tie them down as they have holes with washers on :thumb:

I bought mine in the £1 shop and guess what...........they cost £1 each

How many do you need?

My garden centre does clear plastic on a roll. It is 2 metre wide and you cut however much you want. I also got a tarp from Ebay.

like this, don't you know a lorry driver, Bryn get's mine from his work?

vilon-70.jpg

Thanks for all your suggestions guys, will be popping to town tomorrow.

Tree....do you have a picture for everything?????:lol:

I have to say I kept think of Tree last night as I was driving home past curtain sided lorries... then I had images of her stealing them under the cover of darkness :lol:

I have to say I kept think of Tree last night as I was driving home past curtain sided lorries... then I had images of her stealing them under the cover of darkness :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I have featherstone lorry park up by me.

OMG I do have pics of the actual one :lol: , it's on top of my hutches. One curtain back cut in two does nearly all the top :lol:

Pic535.jpg

I got some blue tarps with eyelets from Wilkos yesterday... £1.99 per pack and they are huge!

Thanks All.

ace sooz, i managed to get one, not that cheap but could do with a spare.

and I don';t have a garden anymore x

Back