• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Unneutered male bunny - a friend?

kelzuna

Warren Scout
Would u suggest getting a friend for a unneuterd male? think he would like a friend but scared they would fight?

I'd wait until he's been neutered and has settled down then get a female who is also spayed to avoid babies. I'm thinking about the same thing. You don't know how aggressive he'll get, mine got bad 2-3 weeks before he was neutered at 5 months and flicked urine at me constantly then started nipping and being really arrogant, he could've been worse though.

An unnetered male would most probably fight with another male and hump a female til he did her head in and she'd probably end up wanting to kill him and rightly so!! :lol: I'd recommend getting him neutered first and then getting him :D a friend.

Most certainly get him neutered. It will make him a happier, less antisocial rabbit and vastly improve the chances of a pairing succeeding.

Back